vCircle

• You are not logged in.
  • Polecamy: Moda

#1 15-06-10 01:03:20

alep

vCircle member

alep

1. Class, level, equip (subs/nobless?)

I'm applying for a new server, so all I can say is that I would like to be he/pr, the rest is not applicable I guess.

2. Where are u from (including timezone)? Age?

Poland, but currently I'm on a buisness trip in Sweden. Anyways my timezone is CET/CEST.  I am 26.

3. How long have u been playing L2? What are the previous servers you used to play at?

I've been playing l2 for only 2 years. I've really started on frintezza x7, then it was celes, then frintezza x10 for a short period and finally rpg-club x5.

4. In what clans have u been playing? (name only those we might know (known/better clans))

MaggotCorps on frintezza x7, FoG on celes, Tempest on rpg-club x5.

5. Who from vCircle do you know personally? Is there anyone who could vouch for u?

Probably noone. I doubt it.

6. What's your daily online? How many hours per a day, on weekends, weekdays, till when?

I am 26 and I have to make a living, so I don't have as much time as I used to. But as I said, I'm on a buisness trip, so I am pretty bored after work so let's say I can play 6-8h a day on
    weekdays and about whole day on weekend. Till the end of August - this is when my BT ends. After that I would play a little less.

7. Are u able to participate to the sieges/epics most of the time?

Yes. Unless it's 3 am on the weekday.

8. What is your PC? Does it handle Lineage easilly? Any problems with ur inet connection?

MSI gx740. It does. No.

9. Do you have any frapses, videos made by you or at least with you?

No.

10. Do you have microphone? TS/Vent is a must.

Yes. Agree, it is a must.

11. What experience do you have with olympiad games (especially interlude oly)? Have u ever played with any oly beast?

I have some knowledge, but not too much experience. Not really, sorry.

12. Did u understand all this questions, right? English shouldnt be a problem then?

If I were picky, I would say that you should write "these" instead of "this" but luckily I am not.

13. Additional info about you, if you want to add anything naturally.

I want to play IL server, CzG seems promising and I want to join a good clan, which you seem to be, as I saw Hoshi's comments and activity in general.

Best Regards,
alep

#2 15-06-10 01:21:34

Hoshi

Administrator

Re: alep

To be honest you should remember both Me (was playing in Absolute on Celes) and truti, he was in Tempest on Celes and Absolute on rpg 5x.

I kinda remember Alep, but I doubt that was your in game nick.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5074/58865387.jpg

#3 15-06-10 02:23:22

alep

vCircle member

I knew your name sounded familiar, I even asked Shar if he recalls your nick, but he has seen to many names i guess and I couldn't remember where have I seen yours. Why do you doubt it? I always play with name 'alep'. I was wk on celes and bd on rpg x5.
Can't sleep, nights in Stockholm are too damn bright.

#4 15-06-10 07:00:12

truti

Administrator

Don't really remember every nick from celes times, but as I've just checked Addiction forums, your nick was there. To be honest, your application looks pretty fine, although there is none vouching you, we could give you a try. At least I can see you are mature and have basic knowledge, let's see how it really looks.

Anyawy, thanks for a tips about 'this -> these'. Normally I wouldn't make such a mistake, but this form was coppied from ETC forums )

Check rest of the forums and especially post in clan related section. We are going to form some CPs from free ppl tday.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5074/58865387.jpg

Board footer

RSS